Manager, Sales & Business Development, Wireless Infrastructure Association
Examining Industry Trends for Digital Infrastructure Owners
Digital Event Series | April 21, 2021
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Connect (X): All Access (CXAA) Capital & Finance Summit will examine underlying industry trends and apply them to the business of owning digital infrastructure – the foundation of the 21st century digital economy.
Over the past year, the connectivity industry has experienced significant disruption. The global pandemic highlighted structural challenges with our networked economy; a new Presidential Administration made investment in digital infrastructure a multibillion-dollar focus; core infrastructure investment capital is flooding the digital sector; and open-source technology is changing the economics of deploying next-generation mobile networks.
For asset owners, wireless industry developers, professional services firms and investors, opportunities for growth exist through greenfield development, acquisitions and mergers. Now is the time for infrastructure owners, network operators, and investors to engage with these opportunities while learning from leading stakeholders in the industry.
• Understand the technology trends impacting the market. How will the emergence of Open-RAN elements impact physical infrastructure?
• Discover what lies ahead when it comes to digital infrastructure convergence.
• Evaluate the market opportunities, capital sources and investment scenarios at play. Learn how tower owners can finance, acquire or exit their existing asset business.
• Explore the impact on network buildout due to carrier investment in C-band spectrum.
• Uncover financing options for enterprises deploying in-building wireless solutions.
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Sponsor: Alpina Capital, LLC
10:00 am - 11:00 am
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sponsor: Zenfi Networks
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
* Schedule subject to change
Session Sponsorship: M ($10,000) NM ($12,000)
For the best experience please open the site using Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge