Patrick Fear is a founding member and Managing Director of AB Private Credit Investors (“AB-PCI”), the ~$10.7BN private credit business of leading global asset manager AllianceBernstein. He is a member of the investment committee and leads the team’s investments in digital infrastructure and services.
AB-PCI has committed ~$1.7BN to digital infrastructure companies during the last 5 years. Our principals’ sector track record includes experience providing successful financings for companies in the fiber, wireless, managed services and data center segments as well as related services.
- Fiber / Broadband: Conterra, euNetworks, Fibertech, FirstLight, MetroNet, SummitIG, Unite Private Networks, Wilcon, pending E-rate and Enterprise Provider
- Wireless:Connectivity Wireless (f/k/a Neutral Connect Networks), Extenet Systems, InSite Wireless, K2 Towers, Tower Development Corporation, Towerco, Towerpoint Capital, pending Tower Company
- Data Centers: Databank, Flexential, Latisys, Pulsant, Q9, ViaWest
- Managed/Cloud/IT Services: Ahead Datablue, Contegix, DecisionOne, DoIT International, Evolve IP, Single Digits, Thrive
- Unified Communications: Evolve IP, Fuze, Star2Star